Conduent, formerly XEROX, in Barbourville, KY announced 62 employees will be permanently terminated.
Those to be terminated are:
- 48 transaction processors
- 5 transaction SR processors
- 1 PROJ SUPP SR. Associate
- 1 SBU manager
- 1 SYST DEV principal
- 2 transaction PROC leads
- 2 transaction PROC managers
- 2 transaction PROC supervisors
According to the WARN notice submitted to the Kentucky Career Center, “the terminations will occur on or about April 12, 2017.”
For more information, see next week’s edition of The Mountain Advocate.